Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So-Cal

Taking off tomorrow night to LA for the weekend. Trip consists of the normal crew Rob Myself and Al, are taking off from Gilroy tomorrow evening and then headed down south to meet up with Robs cousin whos name I cant remember for the life of me right now, but anyway she's rad and were gonna go to some show taping? Haha I guess shes in the whole hollywood trying to come up thing and Rob wants to check it out so I think thats our game plan. Also Rob is good friends with Pete who works @ Intense so I guess he wants to go check out VSI and he knows I hate those fuckers at VSI/Intense more than any other company but it should make for some good jokes while were there. State race on Saturday in Whittier and then Magic Mountain on Sunday, after that were headed back with Delmy who is Al's lady but we got this little secret thing going on that Al doesnt know about- Email me for pics! Haha Should be a solid weekend, shoulders gettin better and I road biked 7 miles today in which Im gonna start going to work and back which will be 26miles a day... UCI Worlds is mine!!!

No comments: