Sunday, August 10, 2014

clickety clank clickety clank....

Name that song? Just wrapped up my work weekend and glad to say it went smooth and only 1 week left of camps before I get to scaled down to a somewhat normal work schedule. Gonna be nice to not have to set an alarm and thats pure hope that it stays that way for a bit. Ive stacked up far more than enough and I can use a few weeks to sleeeeeeeep. Real talk. Gonna figure out a summer trip for myself maybe a race somewhere or a riding session somewhere with a few friends? Who knows but its time to enjoy the $$$ ive earned from killin it at work the last few months and Im excited to do something. Hawaii? Who knows but I need a hotel hook and im dipping fa reals haha. Wekfest is today but with no evo to drive I dont even care to see anyone elses cars looking all good HAHA instahater I am LOL not much else to report. The bewildering thoughts of peoples opinions of me are still so odd, last week within about 10 minutes I had one person tell me I was too concerned with safety and its lame. Then the next person told me I need to think that safety of skaters should be paramount and above all. Like uhhhhh Im confused on what is going on here hahahahaha. Thats about all on my end I always start typing and think I have so much to spill but then I get into it and its a straight blank lol. Its whatever and Im sure people will accept it haha all 6 followers will survive :)

1 comment:

Jonas said...

John Henry. Johnny Cash. Suck it dude.