Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fail Fail Fail

But as they say if you keep knocking at the door eventually it will open :) Had 2 promotions go down the drain this week, one from the city and the other from my off site warehouse. City one wasnt a huge shocker but the warehouse one was. I never get too bummed on missing out on gigs mainly because I know Im going to work just as hard either way if you pay me $100k or if I have 10 different gigs paying me $10k. No difference really I just work as much as necessary and keep the bills paid. Arizona this weekend, which is a serious trip because with the exception of just going to ride a race in and out this will be the first time in seriously 10 years or so that Ive gone just to hang out for the most part. Graduation ceremony and then just kickin back livin the AZ life should be crazy and fun all at the same time. Wish me luck lol AZ is far from my favorite place on earth so fingers crossed it goes well.

No comments: