Saturday, August 23, 2008

RAD


So my new word of the week is RAD. Get used to it. I learned today that a few people read my blog that I didnt know actually do which was awesome. Anyway Hi and thanks for checkin it out all the people who see it that I didnt know of before. You guys rock and hope ya like it :) OK so today was the track benefit race that I put on and it was a huge success. The track girls who are awesome and help out in signups let me know that they appreciated it and the whole event not saying just my side of it raised like $3000.00 which is plenty enough to keep the trohpies stocked up and the little guys happy about riding. Hopefully the track crew/powers that be fix the situation so that we dont have to do fundraisers like this but who knows. And like I said I talk plenty of shit about the way the track is sometimes and if you dont help out you should keep your mouth shut so I gotta lend a hand to be able to voice my opinion lol. Anyway about 20 of my freestyle friends showed up and had a blast and I even ended up doing a flat pedal race for the pro-am group and gave out $200-$300 to the top 8 riders. Everyone had a blast and as soon as I get pics I will post them or a link to them. Great race saw alot of guys get their race on and Im sure they enjoyed it. Track gave me the go ahead to run it again sometime and Im definitely gonna work with them on stuff in the future. Anyway shout out to the sponsors and support them as they support the local scene-

solidbmx.com s&mbikes.com empirebmx.com knightbikeco.com supercrossbmx.com psykopath.com norcalramprats.com

Leaving to Louisville in 48hours should be savage...

1 comment:

lloyd ramsay said...

your page layout makes me blind.

will come do one of your races one day.