Sunday, December 7, 2008

BUSY BUSY

http://www.go211.com/videos/11498/
Last few days have been hectic. Saturday woke up at 3:30am to get to Roybals by 4:30 and drive us down to Bakersfield for my first NBL State Board Meeting. I wish I was there doing some Proxy work and landing some state races for my local tracks back here but the ball was dropped and our current TO decided to pull a no show, meaning I could have gotten all my state scores without driving more than an hour, but now Ill be doing more so-cal trips and spending cash while at it :( Meeting went well a few of us younger guys are getting slowly involved and were learning the ins and outs of it for a future takeover LOL. Got home late Saturday hit the track Sunday morning and then a solid trails session with the SJ race crew. Go figure those guys never ride or at least dont call me to ride LOL Good times though and I was having fun gettin stylish and keeping it simple :) Got home to an email that has me excited and lets me know that when a door closes a window opens. More news when it becomes available or Im allowed to give out the info :) UCI Worlds 2009 I havent forgotten at all :)

No comments: