Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Relief!

So 2008 is still dramatic as all hell and Im still glad to get it gone. Downtown with Roybal and the fresno crew for New yeras should be good, pretty psyked on that. Bailey just turned 1 so Hapy Birthday to her. Hit pets mart and got a fresh new hoodie and a jacket for the winter along with some way big bones and she already killed the 2 bones and they were like 3 feet long LOL. She's a beast. Relief of the day is I just got my email back from my overseas manufacturer and luckily I deal with some reliable companies and they shot me over the .pdf files of my product that was on hold for the all new CPSC certificatons. Lead is a major no no these days, I opted for powder coat over paint and guess what? No Lead Detected! Hehe Im sending it over to the appropriate peple now and hopefully it holds up and all is well. The industry for BMX is going to see some things change I dont see it as too much of a problem if everyone switches to powdercoating which IMO is better anyway... But interesting and hope BMX comes out OK. Thanks to the DJ for switching the song thought she forgot- Love ya Lisa and thanks for covering up my lack of computer skills~! Lastly Southwest has a KILLER sale in and out of Vegas right now $40 each way so if you want to hit that Nellis National its very much doable!

No comments: