Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TwoThousandHate

Good bye 2KH8 and kick effin rocks! 2008 was by far the weakest year of my life and I aint trying to sound all crybaby emo about it but just tons of stuff that was not as rad as it should have been. So seriously 2008 file that 365 day stint in the records as a wash and hang tight for 2009 or 2KSHINE. Christmas Eve today just wanted to wish everyone a Merry One with their families and the loved ones around you maybe it isnt family maybe its just friends or close people in your life but look around in the next few days and for the most part youll see the people that have some love and respect for you and youll get calls and emails rom everyone who is thinking about you as well, let em know you care! As for me Ill be chillin with the family we have a little bit of family drama but its nuthin too major and we always overcome it right? Myself personally typical year didnt get too into it, most people know I dont do typical xmas gifts if I do get you something its because it was perfect for ya and I knew youd love it, so if your wondering what I bought people this year dont stress it I didnt go shopping a single time nor did I buy anything whatsoever. Im gonna blame it on the recession or my current week of financial hell LOL Whatever though its about family and friends and for the most part I got a good circle that keeps me psyked through the holidays :) Shout out all the people that are really thankful this year too, small things, big things, health, money, whatever it is be thankful for the situations and the people in your life. I say it all the time tomorrow isnt promised so take today and tonight and thank the ones you got love for and show em you care. Merry Christmas Kids and as always Drive Safe...

1 comment:

lloyd ramsay said...

I had the same 2008 as you. 09 is going to rock. Have a good holiday Skid Dawg.