Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Loyal Followers"

Haha Mike H. told me to get busy with an update because Im losing the loyal few who frequent this place. The computer is swimming in starbucks so sorry guys and gals but I try and squeeze in news when I can. Livermore practice has bee on hit and was nasty quick yesterday with Trevor.Oie.Mc Clintock.Tommy coming out to let me know Im still at the lower end of the food chain. It was kinda rad going in 5 deep into that first turn and having a pro am there would be comical to say the least. Josh has the ponies working right now and was on point bike lengthing me at about our 4th pedals. Tommy is still impressive and I think hes going the fastest Ive ever see right now. Good times for sure. Mike says he's making a surge and going to get nasty quick again, which is cool because I just want to ride his coat tails and work like he does and it should benefit me as well. We always have a good sized crew of riders in the area but for some reason we dont ride together often/enough IMO. If the 5-6 guys I know are legit would just ride more often I think we'd all see results fairly quick and be back in the hunt. Checked flights I was ready to buy today and I had like 1135.00 in my bank and after taxes my flight was 1160.00? HAHA I hate things sometimes but laugh at em LOL Should come up with a few bucks somehow and get that squared away. Anyways not much to report, the gate is dialed in so now just working on the ponies for the next 2 months If I can come up with a 1/2bike quicker down the first straight I think Ill be sittin cool in AUS. Cant really train for that track as nothin here is too close, but run it!

No comments: