Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Mexico 20hours...

Thats right kids 20 hour drive if we knock it out in one shot. Leaving tonight sometime after a busy day. 1 o'clock to scope out some dirt for a Livermore Rebuild, then a 3 o'clock with Roybal at Livermore Parks and Rec where I think they are giving me an MVP award? Ha doubt it. and then Livermore 5 o'clock track practice. All tobe concluded with a long drive out to the ABA National in Albequerque (sp?) Should be fun Im going with Alan Porter whos my road dog for sure and a new dude that he knows so should be fun. Red Bull will be flowing and Ipod and cell phone batteries will be getting drained for a solid day of driving and shitty food. The weekend at Fresno was surreal. I was somewhat on point first straight was a tad bit off but I wasnt mid pack for sure. Made semis easily both days behind Lee the eventual winner going 2,2,2 with him in my rack. Semis were a ball up though. Lane 1 on saturday got cutoff and decided to just move to the inside instead of lettin Ashe get around me fully, bad idea had no momentum and just got treated the rest of the lap :( Sunday was chill lane 6 had me outside and got out fine plenty of seperation Lee had 2 bike on me and the guy in third and Phil Castro had a few bikes on the guys behind him top 4 were sittin cool. Dude in 3rd gives me like 5 elbows before we get hooked up and were done for the day. Hello buddy- taking 4 and your in a chill 3rd know where you are and know the situation before you get aggressive and have us both watching the main. 2nd place to 5th was a joke and almost as weak as my track speed. Mike Hughes told me he found the fire a few weeks ago and hes following through with some serious training, Im psyked for him and glad hell be riding more- Worlds is under 60 days away so my training has started again, sprints and lots of track time 6 days a week should hopefully put me in 2 main events and hopefully I can seal the deal :) W1. Thats all for now say a prayer for ya boy as 20 hours on the road is plenty of time for accidents and all shady things alike so keep me in mind send a text to keep boredom away :) Roadtrip.

No comments: