Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Aba NM Road Trip Wrapup.

Yeah boy scored up a main event after another disasterous semi main on Saturday. Bought a spandex getup from the devils playground walmart, and told myself I was riding spandex stealth mode until I figured out how to get out of semis. It worked quite well because I landed a 4th in the main just hours after debuting the new gear LOL. Road trip was funny as all hell, me porter and scott took a 1990 caddy across I-40 to New Mexico and back 20 hours each way, so hood but oh so much fun. Spent alot of time with them and the crew is solid for sure. Class is so stacked right now and will only be worse in the coming months. Focused on Worlds, apparently Im the only guy on planet earth that not on a Romero program, but its chill Im piggy backing American idols workouts and Im 3 days into the sprint program so things should be good. I talked to Cook who won both days of 19-27x and he said the program he got from Greg is crazy intense but he is going crazy fast right now and 17-24 has their hands full with him at Worlds. I kept an eye on a few guys going in my class and Im still looking fine and feel that if I can get a bike length faster Ill be looking to podium that bad boy. Getting my 24" bike back tomorrow going to mix in that thing and my Bday is coming up! Yay. All Im asking for from EVERYONE is a White Evo. Make it happen hahaha. Anyway thts all the current news training mission with Idol tomorrow morning Im going to take notes and see what he does and jock his steez and make it work for me. Yeah buddy!

No comments: