Wednesday, October 13, 2010

San Jose Minetta- Las Vegas @ 9:25AM


BOARDING PASS
VALENCIA/NICHOLAS
FLIGHT2904DATEOCT 14PNT2904
SAN JOSE-LAS VEGAS
09:25 AM T RR
Boarding
Group B
Boarding
Position 23





Thats right Sin City! Haha so I originally was going to head to Boulder City outside of LV for the West Coast Redline Cup Finals, but after realizing that my 20" membership was expired and I missed the qualifier race to have a shot at the title the racing aspect was going to cost a little over $200 and I couldn't win the #1 plate regardless of my finishes. So.... With that being said I can be found at the hard rock cheering on Nyquist as he does work on behalf of Nor*Cal at the Alli Sports Dew Tour Finals which is going to be pretty rad I would assume. Racing sometimes is just too damn expensive and you have to jump through hoops it seems, so the race bike is taking a weekend off and Im gonna go watch some ramp action for sure.

Hmmm what else is new...
Riding- Been ridin park at a little more higher level as of late, going fast ramping high and dialing in new and old tricks is always fun and Ive been blessed to be healthy and not hurt for a bit so thats good.

Livermore- Where do I even start? Haha the track has been crazy trying to deal with the people involved but its slowly working its way into a dialed program and Im just trying to endure the BS while I make moves and shuffle things around. The NBL sent me a $50 refund check this week so I definitely feel they are the best sanction on earth lol! Been soakin up info and have alot of great ideas and just trying to birth them but gettin no help from the city or the old guard so its frustrating but 2011 will be promising :)

Work- Been doin it! both jobs pretty often and saving alot of cash up and trying to get a car dialed in. My down payment is slowly getting to where it needs to be and Im trying to get it ASAP. Rough working so much but its all gravy.

Nor Cal Classic!- Is now in the works look for a November event with a canned food drive twist to raise some food for the local food banks if you know of a food bank that is good people feel free to get me in touch with them :)

Thats all for now folks!

No comments: