Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Its coming...



Boom! I've been reading dictionaries for 3 days in preparattion for my win in the first annual "Misty Castro pays my way to the UCI Worlds Words With Friends Invitational" Its a long title but it's kinda got a ring to it right? Anyway, I personally hate words with friends Im a word feud guy but for the sake of some good ol fashioned comp I can get down with this. Bracket style tournament first round is single elimination and all concurrent rounds are best outta 3 games. $10 a person to play and winner takes all. Brackets are being rigged up as we speak so stay tuned the tournament starts ASAP 16 people needed or as low as 8... Pay up suckas leave a comment with ur email addy if ur tryin to get in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

" in preparattion" ??? HAHA ..Like takin candy from a baby!!

Anonymous said...

norcalbmxrcr@yahoo.com
i want in
brian

Anonymous said...

$10 is steep for my broke(n) ass...

Lumpy