Monday, May 16, 2011

Go Figure...


I would say that ten years ago you coulda bet someone a cool million bucks that I would never rock a set of scrubs as a work outfit, but then again you coulda probably made that bet a week ago and some sucker would put up the cash. Proof is in the puddin though, started at my new job today and my boy Miguel got the last transfer spot available so it was nice to have a familiar face around and took the stress off. Checked out some surgeries in progress and the word gnar is the best way to describe it. Crazy crazy crazy. Found like my 15th dream evo, I think I might even go hit up John Q. Wells Fargo and ask for a fatty loan, the Escapes wheel bearing is eventually gonna blow up so need to get a new rig set in place. Figure with the new gig and the better hours I might as well treat myself right?

2 comments:

Halsey said...

2 years ago I would have never guessed you would be rockin scrubs, haha. Awesome though buddy!

Eli said...

What a fag!!!