Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bummed :(


It's been a rough year or few months or whatever. And it really sucks to relay this information because losing someone you know is never a good thing. Im not sure exactly when I first met Fumiko, but she was an old school BMX'er and had a genuinely happy outlook on life. I recall meeting her somewhere at a Ca national and then I remember sessioning her local track in Oklahoma with Alan Hudson and a few of the locals out there. We hit a dinner session with her and David and talked nor*cal bmx. She was and will always be Psykopath family :) When I heard she passed away today I was bummed for sure. Normally Id head to the trails and roost a double in her honor but the rainy days will have to let up for that. But Fumi I owe ya one for sure. Here's to a future meeting and never goodbye but I'll be seein ya again. RIP Kidd.

No comments: