Monday, October 7, 2013

Fuck wit me you know I got it!

Beasted out the Fresno race this weekend and posted up with my 559 crew. Swear I just need to move out there already and quit bullshitting. Good times I rode like garbage but had a blast and could pedal which was suprising and even ramped some jumps and cased even more hahahahaha. Good times. Boutta get back on the race kick, kinda burned out on seeing fucking shithole San Jose so much and not going to any events so gonna stack up the race schedule like old times. I got PTO at work for ages so fuck it not tripping just gonna get on that hype. Josh Taylor won our rivalry this weekend with a 2nd and 4th to my 3rd and 5th/6th. damn that man. What else I got stung by a wasp this morning in bed? My arm just started stinging out of nowhere and i wiped it off thinking maybe I had like a crumb in bed or something? Maybe glass? I dont know it was weird and it just kept stinging, like 5 minutes later this wasp ass fool just goes walking on by on my bed. The fuck? Weird. Anyway over and out no pics from the weekend but just think pure style and zero track speed HAHAHAHA

No comments: