Sunday, October 13, 2013

Puke session.

Trotted on down to Prunetucky today to race a little pro-am and try and make some BMX money. Didnt have much hopes of doing too well but it was an excuse to ride and continue my comeback tour of sorts. 11 riders were entered and it was 8 monsters and then 3 goons myself being included. I joked about getting taken out by the 3rd straight all morning and sure enough first hot lap of the day I almost flip the bars through the rhythm. Shit was comical and Ryan Garcia was chuckling the whole time I was riding the bull LOL. SO took a 5th of 6 first round and then second round got through clean but only managed another 5th so the point count was already looking too high, then get back to the truck and my body lets me know it has enough cardio for the time being. Walked to the front of the car and shot out the 12 chicken nuggets which had tasted so delicious on the drive up. Felt like i was going to pass out and then Gavin rolls up, come on buddy its 3rd round! I gave him the most polite stare down ever and waved my option to ride another lap. The main was stacked I only recall the top 3 for sure but I know all 8 so from top to bottom here ya go.

Joey Bradford
Gavin Lubbe
Jordan Miranda
Brandon Cato
Steven Grote
Ryan Pettigrew
Bubba Gonzales
Marquise Montgomery

I can tell you off hand if you dont know any of those guys you live in a shoe. More world titles between that group of guys than spokes on my bike. So it wasnt a shabby main to not qualify into and the big winner Joey was fresh off a flight from Korea where he pocketed $12k or something to that effect, and still made it a point to ruin everyones day by destroying the first straight away. Killin it. Thats all for now next stop on my world tour is Fresno next weekend for a Saturday local race, back on the grind suckafishes!

No comments: