Saturday, June 14, 2014

Live from Mc Carran

Yet another Vegas trip in the books as I sit and wait for my flight to board. Headin back to San Jose to dive head first into a 6hr shift then a few hours of rest and a lovely 20 hr shift yeah that's right 20 hours on a short rest LOL. People ask me all the time why I leave to Vegas solo and quite frankly it's to fuckin sleep and rest up for what I do throughout the week. Hard work deserves a break here and there and I don't intend to miss what's rightfully mine haha. Got some pissy ass news on the work front this week that was more annoying than it was shocking, but in due time I'll be winning sometimes it just takes a little longer than normal. Didn't have any cool highlights from the week just kicked back and visited my aunt and uncle who flew in. Tried to play slots with them and lost a quick $200 or so in a hurry lol FML. Won a bit back later playing video poker but those damn salt machines will get ya every time LOL. Did the traditional Fridays thing last night with Carla and then swung by yard house to meet up with Christian at his job. Always a pleasure that fool gettin hitched so congratulated him on that and chopped it up for a bit. Good times for sure. That's pretty much the jist of it I literally slept the entire day and evening of my birthday which was fine with me, but I think I'll plan something in the future just so people shut the fuck up about holidays haha. Gonna start coming up with utter and complete lies  of where I am going and who I am meeting in these extravagant places so people won't inquire so much and give me shit. Next year I'm flying to Dubai so book your tickets now and everyone is invited... Lets get back to makin this money like we supposed to!

No comments: