Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Music City!

Got home from Nashville today and gotta say it was the best trip of 2008. Me Ryan Garcia and Al Roybal threw $1000 in gas 7-10 days and 5,000 miles of highway into the wind for some good ol fashioned BMX fun. It was an odd trip for me and most people woulda been bummed but I had the best time Ive had in awhile. I have friends and arguably alot of friends but the dudes that really understand BMX like I do and whats to gain from it and how to enjoy it are the ones that Im really bonded with. Ryan and Al are true BMXicans and I can vouch for them after this trip to that fact for sure. Ryan I barely have known now for 10days or so and Id stab a mutherfucker in the neck for that dude. Good attitude hes doin alot for his local scene and he just flat out gets it. Al Ive always known to be pretty chill and down for the cause but this was my first trip with him. He was all that as promised and Im psyked to have been invited. Thanks guys.

Hung with Rick Moliterno of Standard fame this weekend and Ive known him for awhile but never talked as much as this weekend. I figured since the scene was alot more relaxed thats what got us talking but it was cool and Im gonna keep in touch for sure. hint hint.

Banged up my shoulder- shits all bad couldnt ride the Nashville race but hopefully it heals sooner than later :)

AZ Indian Reservations- Haha Al was all about these places and since he's Indian haha what could you tell him? I chilled checked it out and slept through half of his tour.

Strip Club!- haha shady ladies and the suckers that get took for hundreds of dollars. LOL not my ass $10 is all you get from me :)

More trip info to come- Yeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: