Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hustle Means Hard Work

Long day yesterday-

Woke up and had to go chase down some money out in the stack. Got papered up and headed back to my job to pick up a backpack I left and my paycheck, and talk to my boss. I finally had the OK to get some riding there done at night for this photo shoot for Avant Garde Intl. That I have been waiting on for about 2 weeks. Got into shawn's voice mail and lit a fire under his ass to come out so we can get it done. Ended up meeting in EPA and started shooting lifestyle stuff there and then headed to a few places to knock the rest of it out. I was really psyked on how things came out and Im sure youll see them ASAP. I gotta sit on em for now though because they have a purpose and it isnt my stuff to distribute at least not now anyway. But really good pics Shawn is good with a camera and I think with some initiative and drive he can probably turn his work into money and a job if he had the drive. Anyway off to Vegas today in just a bit with my crew. Going to talk politics the whole way and enjoy a weekend in sin city. Texas Worlds Qualifier is 8 days away. git some.

www.sjbmx.com Chris you know you got the best site around, you dont need plugs from me! Ha

No comments: