Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stress!

Sheeeesh. Finally after beg borrow steal all day long I can breath again. Ive been looking to book my flight to Texas for the USAC National Champs this weekend and I was waiting for a few things to pan out which they didnt. So all day Im trying to save a few bucks, catch a ride, borrow from this guy to pay back that guy, sold my first born, took a jump2jump loan, and promised to win. I was super stressed all the southwest flights were sold out from the bay (sj/oak/frisco) and I was looking at every option and things just werent workin out. I finally called SW and gave them my situation they rerouted me an uncommon way but Ill get into Texas tomorrow slightly cheaper than I planned and things will be good. Carol Mac Laskey is my mom for the weekend and shes always so good to me so thanks Carol for all the help and the rides all weekend. The races will be on go211.com so if your bored and want to see me make moves qualify for worlds and see who I need to beat in a few months to take my world title home i suggest you watch :P... Its 9pm I still have 40% of my cruiser so I need to get things done before this 8am flight... hahahaha gotta love it. Shout out everyone goin to texas from the bay. yadddddddda

FYI- The audio has gone pg13 I found an interview that I love and I wish it was edited because if you know me you know I hate the "N" word but the interview is one mans expression and it is what it is. Turn down the volume if the kiddies are around- Thanks

2 comments:

NorCalGirl said...

But it all paid off!! Looked good on the podium!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'll always take care of ya, and you know why! Love you Nick and will miss you when your back in Cali!
Trippin!!! But Trippin good!!!!!!!hahaha!
Carol.....get it right Maclaskey!