Monday, March 16, 2009

Rough Weekend!


Haha couldnt catch a break! LOL Got to Vegas which is always a good spot to be obviously. Rode up with the normal crew rob-o, roynuts, and newbie Ronnie Evans was learnin the ropes. Trip got off to a late start, Thanks to Al for coming to pick me up and drop me off this no car stuff is so annoying I hate bumming rides everywhere. Thanks mayn. Got to vegas stayed at Primm for the night and then drove in the next morning, track was dialed had some trail flow going and was a good lil deal across the board. Got a shitty phone call lettin me know my NBL races were going to be out of my own pocket for the near future :( Anyone want a mid pack rider for your team sheet? 80 motos showed that the NBL is still needing to do something to revive the west coast scene. Class was stacked though its never easy. Saturday went good got into the semi after a nasty migraine and was running cool into the first turn sittin 2nd or something, slid out like a true goon and got ran over hahahaha. Watched the main a good battle between Lee the Flea and Chris Hale. Got back in tune Sunday, won a few laps and got through the semi in 2nd. Got a good start in the main but Lee shut me down over the step on the first straight, kid has nasty power and I like his style I cant complain. Runnin 5th around the track I had a free 2 spots in the last turn as a few guys in 3and4 were dicing so it was a text book high low move that was workin good, until Markus Ashe fell in the process taking me with him brad and 2 other guys. I was on the bottom of the pile so I had to get loose before rushing to the line. I beat everyone there though so it was cool. Thanks to Jerry @ www.bmxmania.com for the pics. Kinda funny Ive been to like 1,000 races and never had a pic on mania but I fall 2 times in a weekend and Jerry is right on top of it LOL. Hit the slots/cards and came up a few bucks it was cool. Hung out with friends got some denim for a friend, saw the vegas girls and they came to see me race/crash LOL. All in all a good weekend. Now its flights to book for Texas and spend a whole lot of cash I dont really have :( haha.

1 comment:

NorCalGirl said...

NICK...can you please stop getting 5th!! all year 5th...good luck in texas I'll be watching online