Thursday, June 18, 2009

White House!

Haha yeah thats right your boy went to DC and checked out the white house. shit was rad as can be and enjoyed it with a few close friends and the new king of 41 and over X Alan Porter. Trip went well I ended up with 2 2nds and 2 3rds on the weekend. Track was super lame, soft as a pillow and I should have won 3 out of the 4 mains but whatever. Got taken out, got payback, had fun and visited the white house so cant complain. Pictures to be posted soon but dont hold me on that one. I even got kicked out of a hotel while I wasnt even there! Apparently using an employee discount when your not an actual employee is frowned upon hahaha its all love though and special thanks to Kim for hosting myself and Porter and making our east coast trip even possible. Got home and started right back into the training mission, gates gates gates and working on stamina as apparently im only good for about 1000 feet of track haha. Back into NAG top 10 I think so psyked about that and had a good birthday week and weekend. Still some drama at the homespot but what can you do? Took apart morgan hill skatepark today as they are opening their new concrete one and a friend of mine Al Roybal @ www.jump2jump.com got the duties of taking up the ramps that were left over. Before anyone asks the 6' mini was destroyed by the city months ago so NO im not hiding a secret shred spot at all. But if I was hiding one that would be exactly what Id say so you decide. Bombed that spillway me and Chris are trying to finish up some "work" on film which should be good. Nothing groundbreaking but fun stuff I guess. Australia is coming soon! The white house is 1.3 miles from the HOOD. No Joke. Shits grimey over there. Secret service agents are pretty cool. My bike is way light and way white, exactly the opposite of the way i like the women hahaha. Quite a few people have a serious hatred for me but its OK and Im trying my best :) over and out players lack of updates are still due to no computer at my house :( Roybal has a baller mac that has this feature where you say a word and it types it up for you. No joke. Prunedale tonight.

1 comment:

sabrina said...

whats wrong with being light and white? :( geez

lol u didnt tell me bout the hotel room that sucks