Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grands Practice...

Went well :) Got through the section fairly easily but I have a feeling it's going to be tough inside of a full lap so we shall see. Moto's look tough for tomorrow but I should get by with clean basic laps hopefully. 14guys in Cruiser and 34 guys in 20" Class so I have a good way until the mains for the real deal bike. Thanksgiving texts were hittin my phone all day and I didnt reply to most because they were just mass texts lol, but I guess Im going to do the same. All my good friends and riders and all that be thankful for something. Family? Stability? Prosperity? Whatever it is just take a second to think about what your fortunate to have and even better take a second to help someone who might be less fortunate... Real talk mayn! Update the lack luster results tomorrow www.go211.com has the live stream- hit it bro.

No comments: