Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Financially Poor...

But Im rich with some of the best friends on the planet. I keep a very tight circle of people around me that I know hands down I can depend on without asking because they know my day to day stuff and they know when Im struggling without me even saying it. I have a super busy schedule for the first 3 months of the year races every weekend or every other weekend and travel and stuff gets way expensive. I havent worked much in the past 3 months and it has been kicking my tail. Thanks to everyone who has lent me a few bucks from $100-$1000 Seriously. Thanks a bunch man. You guys make it possible to keep doing what I want and keep the shit active so thanks a bunch and lets ramp it! Pics from bike party below- come pedal next time!






No comments: