Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanks!

tal⋅ent  [tal-uhnt]
–noun
1. a special natural ability or aptitude

a⋅bil⋅i⋅ty  [uh-bil-i-tee]
–noun, plural -ties.
1. power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
2. competence in an activity or occupation because of one's skill, training, or other qualification: the ability to sing well.

Im not totally sure 110% about which category or term I would use for what Danielle can do with a paint brush and an empty canvas. I first saw some of her paintings at her house up in SC about 6 months ago and was really psyked on how good she is. I only see her once every 2-3months on top of that but Adi has a pic in her room that reminds me of how good she is. Well to give all the details as soon as I saw how good she was I really wanted a painting of something rad. Doesnt have to be anything even related to me but I surely must have a pic that she painted for my own. Adi had the smarts to make it happen and cherry on top used one of my favorite riding pics of all time and gave me the best Xmas gift this year and prolly a tie with my bulldog. You probably have already scrolled down by now and you should already be blown away like I was the first time I saw her work. She truly has a blessing and the smarts to utilize that blessing. The picture is identical spitting image of the actual digital photo that Shawn snapped of me for an Avant Garde shoot we did. Im going to have this thing with me for a few days to show off to people and after that its getting retired away so it never gets ruined. Thanks so much Adi and Danielle for the collective teamwork and even Shawn for the original shot. Words cant express how psyked I am and you guys are the best. Happy New Years to you guys and I hope 2010 brings you 1/2 the joys that this gift has already given me. Psyked.


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

So glad you liked it :) Couldn't have turned out any better!!

Anonymous said...

god damn son that artist is amazing. i miss your crazy stories and some of our chats nick dawwggg! happy new year
jfil