Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sippin Lean'

So tonight I see a bunch of dudes drinkin what is termed "lean" for those not aware its basically promethazine (sp?) which is fancy for prescripiton cough syrup mixed with sprite. It was originated in the South/Texas to be exact and has gaine and lost popularity over the years but is currently on the rise. I despise when I see a trend in the bay that isnt originated from here. Im all for Hyphy and that term but I despise when I hear someone say "turn up" shut your ass up that term is from the ATL lets let them have their own term and we stick to hyphy and go dumb. We are the bay man have some originality and lets keep our own style that only the bay can be known for. No biting on other regions shit we set the trends baby we dont follow em. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: