Monday, April 21, 2008

Sea Otter 2008

Windstorm! Geez Louise Ive never been to a more miserable BMX race in my life LOL. It was super cold and windy all day saturday and alot of people got hurt :( Anyway sunday was good I was chillin with Al Roybal who was announcing and he always seems to put me on the spot and do interviews LOL. I hate it at the time but then afterwards Im like ok that was good and hopeflly the lil kids take what I said and learn from it. Fun stuff. Umm yeah kinda bummed I won Otter last year and Im kinda bummed that this year I cant repeat any of my titles, thats whats been irking me a little bit I guess. But all in all I had a good time and hung out with the BMX family which is always good. I stayed with the Esquivels and both them got hurt which was typical at that race, but we all chilled on saturday night and Brad Lovell came over too so we chilled n talked shit for a bit. Umm alot of people are stoked to see me walking good and stuff because they thought Id be in bad shape but Im good. Dr. said 6-8 weeks and I should be doing impact stuff on my leg like jogging/running. Im going to start a solid training schedule this week light squats and more road bike action to get things working toward a full recovery. Excited :)

No comments: