Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Steps...


So heres a tidbit about the bars I have been working on... They will come 8" tall and 27" wide with 10 degress back sweep and 4 degrees upsweep. Its nothing too radical it will be extremely similar to a beringer light bar but a bit lighter. I have loved beringers and alot of s&m bars so I just did a collective of the angles I knew I liked, and the butted tubing that is allowing to lighten things up a bit. I will probably do a few with 1 degree of upsweep because racer types typically stick with little upsweep and Im trying to get the biggest target market I can. Retail should be a modest $40-$45 bucks as long as everything goes as planned and Im getting 150 sets made so I will have quite a bit of them once I get em in. Oh yeah I forgot for all the weight goons out there look for them to be just a pinch under 25ounces about 24.6. Im working on some different crossbar things so that might save an ounce or two as well but Im not trying to get anyone killed by a set of 14ounce bars either so dont expect them to be too crazy... Sorry kids they dont have any holes in them either, but I do like the macneil bars with the holes under the grips those are kinda cool, but not my stuff sorry. Colors will prolly be just good ol black and white and a few limited edition sets but they would be priced a tad bit higher :( Anyway hope you enjoy the info and hang tight the stuff should be rolling soon enough...

No comments: