Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Simple stuff....

So I rode cunningham yesterday it was really small 6 dudes and 2 of them were from out of town. Shame not alot of people ride that park so gettin extra sessions wont happen anytime soon thats for sure. But what can you do? Anyway back the simple thought- Im riding with Chris in the big pipe and I never have followed someone through because its kinda sketch and I dont trust many guys lol, but I yell to Chris "comin in hot!" and I follow him through well this idiot or so I thought goes through the corner the wrong direction. To his right when we both turn to the left... I felt lost for a sec but sure enough I had some speed comign back into the beginning of the full pipe that I never had before. I carved and got to oververt and almost died because I bounced off somehow. It was funny and I lived to tell about it. So moving along I started to enjoy that line and I left some skid marks at a foot or so past the over vert section. I was really psyked about them and then I started lookin at em some more and tripping off of how over vert that is and how nutty of a carve it is. I was psyked Chris made me film it and Ill get a pic sometime soon. Halseys coming on the 3-4th of June a week early so thatll be chill Ill have company and a riding buddy for a few weeks. Riding Riding Riding.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Your birthday is totally coming up!! One week from today.