Tuesday, January 13, 2009

5th Mc. 5th 5th LOL

Well who woulda thought it huh? Haha knee was shady as all hell and I was feeling quite slow, my bike didnt have the pop it should have had, I think my Staats had a slightly shorter rear end and my new build was a 1/2 link longer so tap manuals werent working correctly. Anyway saturday super sketchy motos won a lap though and got outta the 1/4 and made the semi. Legs were blown out and I had zero ponies left but still was runnin 4th somehow on the bubble spot. I bobbled like 8 time down the last straight and still got to the line first. One rider turned around to get me dq'd I heard and I had to plead my case and was agreed upon that I didnt cut anyone off just bobbled it up. Made the main got gate 1 and worked it for all it was worth securing a 5th place finish in 19-27x so I was pretty pumped. Sunday was a bunch of the same, got pimped in the second turn so i went with it pedaled around and highlowd from 6th to 4th and then the 2 guys banged bars and balled each other up while I made a speedy retreat from the chaos. Legs and knee were still flat as all hell and I had no ponies in the tank so the main i was inbetween 2 sling shotters got cut off pretty quick and worked the inside line to come out 5th again. Lifes good just rested and iced the knee waitin for practice at Chandler tonight roots baby I grew up there haha.

No comments: