Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi Hater!

Yeah this ones rated adult only. So kids check back for post #100 as Im sure itll be alot nicer than this one.



Deep Breath... Fuck you. Is it because Im shinin doing my own thing? Is it because your lame ass is stuck working a 9-5 and aint got shit better to do but try and knock me and what the fuck Im doing and how Im living my life? Yeah that must be it huh? That cubicle doing the same shit time and time again for the same amount of money and realizing your wasting away on that dumb shit must have gotten to you this morning huh? So you look around to see someone whos a little different, someone who is just a lil too happy and maybe they shouldnt be? Nick- that fucker has a lame ass job working 10 hours a week for shitty pay and he somehow enjoys it... He sure does go to alot of places on that shitty pay and damnit why is he so happy go lucky when things arent peachy around him. What the hell does he got that I dont. Well you hating piece of shit, get off that conference call and listen up. Im me bitch. Rain or shine, good times or bad, ballin or broke. Muthafucka Im ME! Get that bitch? Im shining regardless- so fuck yourself or as I like to say "get fucked" because you may win the small lil battles and you may talk alot of shit while Im out doin my thing and livin it like I do. But guess what your stuck in that dead end 9-5 while Im enjoying old friends in another state and ridin like I should be. Take it. So I take it as a compliment and I know that im relevant when all you can do is wake up put on that played ass outfit for that same 9-5 shift and the first person you see and your first conversation of the day is Nick and how you are hating on him. So hater this ones for you- thanks you weak motherfucker and instead of being pissed off like you are, Im pedaling my bike to laugh at your bitch ass and having some mc donalds.

Shout out the real people in my circle- You know who you are. One Love

"Smile in my face and your forced to mumble under your breath, I just took your voice away how you feelin that?"

2 comments:

CMcMahon said...

I'm assuming that you got into a fight with... ... ...Chris King?

lloyd ramsay said...

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."

2009...year of the Dawg.