Friday, January 30, 2009

More Support :)

So I get a call from my guy Jason Silva yesterday and we always shoot the shti and ride livermore and were travel buddies for the NBL state races. Good guy and hes chill and we click and talk alot of shit so its a dialed little operation we got going. Anyway so he calls me and he told me awhile back that he was trying to talk his boss into starting a little grom style team for state series stuff and I guess he finally pulled the trigger, because he said we were goin through with it. Its gonna help me out for NBL State and probably the Pro-Am series so it makes things alot easier and less to worry about. Psyked and youll see more of that developing as it comes into play :) What else ummm racing an NBL local with Bill Madden this Sunday so Ill get pulled by a 40year old but no worries haha hes rad, Pics will be coming of that for sure. Perris in a week- worlds in 5 months or so :) Did the math and its gonna cost me about 2k total but well worth it if I make a main so Ill be gunnin for sure. Steadily makin small moves and movements to keep things rollign along- yeeeeeeeeee

No comments: