Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy BLOGDAY!

Haha the blog has finally reached 100 posts and unfortunately it isnt the greatest of news but news none the less :) Thanks to everyone who frequents my thoughts stories and nonsense and stay tuned always some new info coming to the blizzog.

Raced today and was pretty psyked we had a few 4man racks and a 5man rack and I was in a rack of 4 so I didnt even have to try in motos, just get out of the semi and walaaaaaa. First lap holeshotted then shut down and ended up with a 3rd out of 4 no worries just have to stay top 4 out of 4 LOL. 2nd round holeshotted again and Maurice Horton was under me in the first turn so I let him by no problem and kept going like 80%, headin into the last turn he starts bobbling and slowing up so Im on his inside into the last turn, this idiot cuts off my front wheel like our positions even matter! Not a problem really but I get clipped and start to tip over so I unclip and catch myself with my left leg :( If you know me you know my left leg is 99% danger and today was no exception. Stuck it out caught myself and paid the price. Knee is huge yet again and congrats to that idiot you won a moto you dumbass. My weekend is all but ended and Im so frustrated with shit right now like when am I gonna catch a break? Nothing I do is the right move somehow and its ridiculous. Anyway I still made the semi even though I didnt roll the 3rd round once again we had a free pass just in case racer boy with the cutoff skills ever reads this, its a free pass dont kill yourself or me in the process dude its just motos. I waqs hoping someone would crash and Id get in the main but no luck. Dinner was good stuck with Applebees :) and now ice compression elevation you know the drill. Git it boi.

No comments: