Thursday, January 22, 2009

Florida...Why Not?

Yep you read it right :) Im takin off to Florida for like 2 weeks or so then flying back into LAX/Ontario somewhere down south for the Perris race... Home has been a drag and Im not too psyked on the vibe, its rainy and even before it started rainin I coldnt find anyone up for some ridin sessions. Between my knee situation I have to ride whenever I get the chance so wasted days are no good. Work has me for 1 day out of 7 this week so staying to make money is pointless as well. Anyway I had planned on goin out there for about 6 months and this 2 week opening just worked out well. Gonna go visit Esther she left the bay like 4 years ago and Ive seen her in Florida once and had a good time so I have kept in touch and were gonna hang out a bit. Bill Madden has Emerald Coast Dirt and Vert which is his park/track/trails facility and its pretty close to her house so Ill get my train on there while Im there. Bills like 40+ but he loves to ride and thats all I care about so it should be good and 2 weeks of riding is always a plus. Shout out Brad- he got his site up and running
http://www.customracingphotos.smugmug.com/ so check it out and see if your face is gracing a shot or two. Tell em Nick sent you and you want the special order 3 get 1 free deal... It might work if you say please? Yeeeeeeee

No comments: