Saturday, November 23, 2013

Marvin The Martian



I swear some fuckin times I am nothing more than a damned Martian. More often than not I just totally have an ass backwards outlook that I think is golden and some people just think sucks. I like to think that 99.9% of the time I have an awesome outlook I generally look for the good in situations that Im in, or I get out of them. Surround myself with positiveness and all that shit I just try to keep it moving and enjoy life like a mutherfucker. So to the rest of you martians out there who be thinking the same way on my wavelength please do me a favor and hit me up. Cuz its getting real difficult trying to act like a normal human with the rest of these fuckers. Im over it and I just wanna be a damned martian grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr RANT OVER.





No comments: