Sunday, November 24, 2013

Farewell and Remember!

So today I read a press release that the homie Carl of Psykopath put out that Augusto Castro had decided to hang up the BMX gear after a stellar career. Kinda thought it was a little early for him but glad to see he getting out in good health and relatively young to start something new in his life. Stand up fuckin dude and spent ALOT of time with him while he was staying in California an likely the one person I can thank for getting me to ride a little better. Best of luck in the next chapter of life buddy.

And then I read another tidbit of info that today is 2 years since we lost Dane Searls. I blog about him often so I guess time just flies and you dont even realize it. Much respect to a straight boss on the 20" and cant say enough that we lost a big dog when we were forced to say goodye. Far too early in that case for sure. Thats all for now folks- LIFE IS SHORT.

No comments: