Thursday, November 10, 2016

As promised!

As I said I would come back with a good blog here it is! Had skills camp tonight with all my little groms and it was a good time. We worked on high lows in turn 1 and the kids caught the hang of it pretty quickly. After about a half hour I was able to teach them how to properly finish a good high low and take the victim clear to the chalk line haha. I will be soooo stoked if I ever see a non suspecting 9 novice kid wonder how he won a race to turn 1 but then got pushed over into the pro section after a sweet pass. Haha. In all seriousness these clinics have been a good time and are a great way to fundraiser for the track and get the kids some extra ride time worked into their schedules. Off to Vegas tonight to help my good friend Carla move out of her apartment and catch a few dinners and catch up on life. Should be quick and easy trip get back Sunday evening give the knee a rest and will be excited to snap off some first straights next week and see if the rest brings some low times :) That's it for now we outta this spot! flight 222 sjc to las

No comments: