Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hustlin Never Stops

So I get a text from my boy Max from the city today and he just finally got all the strings together for this new company he had an in with and thats now good to go m in the midst of settin up a photo shoot and picking up a ton of new product from them early next week. It never stops I swear, but its what you have to do to stay relevant and round up the support you need to be a factor in the game. I dont mind it at all :) So keep an eye out for Avant Garde International Ill be rockin it through 09 for sure. Finally got the first straight away figured out at Bills place tonight and I was riding a bit faster tonight then I decided to unclip in the middle of a high speed tap manual and crash out while we were gettin gates. No fun I bled alot here and there but it was good anyway. Bills the real deal and I wish i could find somebody with his commitment level to ride with locally. He is crazy focused and wears like 15 different hats at his place and fits in time to ride and entertain me when Im in town. Props Bill Madden your the man dude. Lastly rain is lookin to come down this weekend so not sure how I feel about that but whatever should be good anyway and Im lookin to get horsed haha. I have pics dont worry this blog hasnt gone pictureless I just dont have the cord to upload em with me but pics soon to follow I promise! See ya this weekend boys- Deeeeeezy

2 comments:

NorCalGirl said...

You know I'll be down for some livermore and Manteca sessions....I need you too teach the skills..maybe I'll teach you a gate!!

Esther said...

I blogged. BTW, did you know you can have more than one song on your player at a time? I added my own music player. It's really simple. I should've showed you how when you were here visiting...