Thursday, April 9, 2009

Business. Man.

Yeah the wheels are turning right now, woke up to some cash and went to sleep working on some money so I really cant complain. Rode yesterday out at Livermore and even though my knee is the size of a small house I still had decent power. Al snapped be my a 1/2 bike once and it was comical to say the least. Things are going good out there but the recent rains have destroyed the surface, so Im pushing for a fresh layer of dirt ASAP, Its not rocket science but you have to have a very motivated person to make things happen, Im not sure if I should wait and see who steps up or be the guy to step up. But IMO thats another track operator task and that isnt my role. Or at least it isnt right now who knows what the future holds right? Anyways- UCI Worlds Registration is open for a few short weeks so Ill be looking to secure my $400 entries and get my UCI license renewed so thats the main reason for all the hustle money right now. Just filled out my tax paperwork and will be gettin back a cool $205.00 hahaha most people get a few grand but I guess I need to have a kid or two so I can hit the back hard. Going to a Sharks game tonight? LOL Go figure but Sabrina had an extra ticket and invited me along so why not show some hometown love and root them on.

The main factor in lack of success is the fear of failure.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I don't have a kid and I got $1900 back on my taxes... You just need a full time job making at least $10/hr and you'll get a decent return!