Monday, April 20, 2009

Vegas

Just got home and still keepin the nonstop grind going until these bills are paid up :) Picked up a shift while standing in the airport in Vegas so hit the ground running literally when I got back to the yay. Shout out Sabrina and a Happy Bday as well kiddo, for givin me a ride to work straight from the airport, thanks kidd you've been a huge help and I appreciate it for reals. Vegas was fire, and every time I go I can see myself living there its just like the bay but they just have different versions of things. Good times with the fam out there Carla and Christian were good to me as usual. Christian the basketball icon of desert breeze rec center was gettin it on at the hoop it up tour and that was cool to watch him. Follow those shots son and next year you can take down the W for sure. Carla turned 21 haha Happy Birthday kidd! Strip clubs! Haha did it way too big and saw way too much money changin hands. I always trip on these dudes that be just fallin in love there and droppin dough like it aint nothing haha. Gotta respect a woman who knows how to play a sucker though, I aint mad at ya hustle:) Didnt really gamble much, like I said gotta stay down and grounded with some financial dead lines rapidly approaching. Things are shaping up though shout out Julian @ www.avantgardeintl.com for helpin me out with my Worlds entry fees I should be able to get that done up this weekend. BMX camps start at the skatepark gotta thank Pete Dylewski @ Intense for helping me out to secure some complete bikes for the kids that dont have BMX bikes but want to ride. Thanks Pete your doing things and I respect that. What else? Iono get at ya boy- My boy Mark from AZ got out the hospital today I believe so he is ok, but still a sad situation and my thoughts go out to you son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ughhhhh kiddo still :(