Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oregon ABA...

I was gettin calls and texts for not being quick enough with the update haha. Here goes, loaded up the whip with Al Porter who is my new dude in the rotation solid cat with much respect and a cool dude whos welcome on any trip Im ever going on. Shout out Al who is puttin in work in 41 and over X. Anyway had the crew legit 6 deep rollin to Oregon 9 deep when we got to the hotel room haha. Hood shit for sure but it was a dialed operation the trip was super cheap money wise which was good. Ate applebees 5 times in 3 days haha, then came home and went to dinner with another friend at where else? Applebees again. ha. The weekend results were solid I knocked out a top 3 on saturday behind Kory Cook and Dyekun, then made it into the main again on sunday but crashed out with Shankel coming outta the turn. So took a 3 and a 7 on the weekend, Im still ahead of my plan of being in 19-27x semis and mains so happy about that but the crashes here and there are slowing up my plans of working with weights... Anyway waiting on Roybal to give me the word about our Florida excursion this weekend, he is balling up on the flights so Im not sure if were going or not or if Im flakin and hes going or whats goin on, but either way its all good. Home scene is still as lame as always but what can you do you know? Travel is keeping me in a happy place and I enjoy it so all is well. Shout out all the people who have come out to support Livermore as well, racing will be going down this weekend if the weather holds out so cross your fingers for sure :) Thats it for now and last but not least- Passport Arrived! Your boy is ready to rock, next up is gettin my ticket purchased, then gettin all registered... Its a beautiful thing it really is.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Thanks for letting me use your bike nick!

Esther said...

Heyyyy I made a new playlist. You might like it. I put 14 songs on it though! LOL. Miss ya Nicholas.