Friday, April 17, 2009

Frustration!

Haha sheesh I cant seem to catch a break lately. Picked up a few shifts at work and that means more money coming in which is good. My mom is still being quite an ass to me for whatever reason and has made it very easy to stay away from home. Its like why cant you just agree to not like something about someone and be an adult and move on? Grow up ya dig? So been staying here and there because I know a huge argument is about to pop off any day now and I dont want any part of it because their is zero respect between us and I know when it does go off its going to be pretty shitty :( Gotta love it though ha. Anyway thats just the easy shit, Carl from psykopath called me this afternoon and let me know he couldnt help me with UCI Worlds so Im like fuck, that makes my total I gotta hustle up even higher and I hate having to deal with multiple sponsors across the board, I dont mind it when its for extra stuff but when its all for necessity it gets to be a hassle. Al dodged a bullet- dude left his man purse at Chevy's my fav. restaurant next to applebees and had some dough inside, you know he treats life like a rap video always has to have hundreds around. Anyway leaves it there they say they dont have it- I swear to never eat there again and today he tells me they called and it was all there money and all. Haha. Been working on a few little things here and there all to be played out in the future, Im off to Vegas in a few hours. Pretty burned out on the edgy home situation and ready to just go relax and give the tables some play, if that redneck won 33 million on a slot machine Im entitled to $3300.00 right? Haha going to go ride PAL tonight and get some gates with the boys...

No comments: