Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend !

Weekend was fire... Went to a comedy show/fundraiser for Arthur Renowitzky who is Carls son. Carl has supported me for years now in all my BMX episodes so it was a given that id return the favor and support Arthur in his work with his foundation. www.lifegoesonfoundation.org and check out what Arthur has going on and if you can support it feel good and help out. The party was cool I laughed took alot of pictures and hung with my boys and girls and Tisha Beezy my #1 chick. Good to see ya love!

Happy Easter everyone and much love to everyone who texted me things that day, bit of drama so I didnt chill with the family and went with the BMX family, its sometimes easier to chill with BMX'ers because they seem to respect you unconditionally and it doesnt mater about lil bullshit just riding and having fun with friends. Oscars ramp was the setting for about 10-15 guys n girls, and some riding went down. Im trying to teach someone to flair but fools dont wanna risk it haha. Soon. Thats about it work this week gotta hustle up this cash and make my worlds trips concrete :) Stay up kidds-

No comments: