Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kids.



Kids are the future and if you dont think thats true keep thinking that and watch them progress and make you old news in a short time. I have had a great week with my lil campers Chris and Jordan, we've laughed, cried, and enjoyed ourselves and Im glad I got to chill with them. Made them some gifts that look similar to whats posted below and have them some goodie bags as well for tomorrow :) I get off at 1:30pm but Ill be leaving with the crew at 1pm to Tucson for the SW Nationals. Should be a quick hit n run mission style trip go grab 2 wins and see what an indoor ABA race is like I feel like its been forever. Also below check out my new number plate for Stephen Murray tribute :) Stay Strong! Im eating kim Chi straight with a fork out the bottle right now, I need to shave, and Im washing it down with Red Bull. Strugglin! And before I forget. Lately more than one person has told me that Im way too busy and I have too much on my plate, but the way I see it is like this. And true enough I dont expect people to see it exactly the way I do because a smart person once said "to understand my train of thought you would have to put yourself in my situation" and for most people they could never grasp my situation so i dont expect them to get it really but I do expect them to keep their doubt to themselves. Anyway off topic. I dont think that I have 40-50-60 years to accomplish things in life. I think every morning I wake up is a gift from God and I make the most out of it, tomorrow is never promised and if you assume it is going to come for you someday your gonna be pissed because you put something off that your not gonna do. That isnt what i want in my life so I live hard and fast and spread myself thin, its good. Try it. Never fear failure because fear inhibits success.

No comments: