Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hi

This place is NUTS!!!! Haha I guess i can start off with Dubai, which must be Arab for "Vegas". Seriously its like if you dropped Vegas in the middle of the desert. I got there and caught a taxi to the city which ran me 50 Dinar, approx $15 and had the time of my life. That building was random and pretty sick. You take an elevator up and your ears start popping like crazy from how fast your going up in elevation. The terrace is literally that, a straight freakin terrace where you can see through the slats underneath you. WILD. They had an aquarium inside that mall that put even Monterey Bay Aquarium to shame. A full sized ice rink was also there and just everything you can think up was at your fingertips. Landed in Durban and Tom Ritz ran up to me in the baggage claim and we talked it up. He has alot of stuff up his sleeve that should be announced soon, or at the NBL Grands... Oops guess i just started revealing his plans. Haha it all sounded good which is the story of the NBL, but I trust Tom and hopefully things go well for him he is doing alot of stuff as far as BMX track stuff and the guy is rad. His passport killed mine :( He invited me to come work on the track with him but I told him if he did that Id spend the whole time filling in dirt in the rhythm section because he is a steep and deep guy and I like my shit low and shallow :) LOL Lloyd already took me on a mini safari and we saw some wildabeast (sp?) Zebra and some Impala lookin things. No not 1964 West Coast Impalas these were like 2010 Lion King type Impalas, so relax snoop dogg... Been filming alot of little clips and trying to capture them quick enough to upload LOL. More news to come and we just saw monkey like 50 of them about 35 feet from Lloyds house. Random. Well I guess not random cuz thats how they roll LOL.


Trying to upload a video for the 3rd time and if that shit fails then at least the text came through LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just post the videos on youtube and add a link. Blogger takes forever, if it actually does work, to post a video.

Chris McMahon said...

"Seriously its like if you dropped Vegas in the middle of the desert."

Vegas is in the middle of the desert...

Anyway, I'll try and knock out that flier for you tonight.

MOM said...

It's Bre, Sounds like so much fun!! Keep us posted on the races and all that nice stuff! Oh and I am expecting something from Africa:) Well good luck!!!! Be careful and talk to u soon!