Saturday, October 18, 2008

AZ Represent...

Been a few good days here in Arizona. Weathers beastly hot as usual so 95+ temps arent anything to these guys which makes me laugh because Im such a wuss now haha. Spoiled by that Bay weather for sure. Anyway just wanted to post some pics of some good ol friends from AZ. Tito is the older cat and his son is Mario Castillo. They've known me since I was a lil dude and they have always been really good to both me and my family and just solid dudes. I was psyked to see them both and had to get some pics. Mario just had ACL surgery after it being torn for a good 15-20 years so we talked about that a bit and his dad Tito had some heart surgery last year so health is definitely shining on him for sure. Aight no more rambling the reunion is today and Im psyked to be seeing so many old friends. Been watchin the Disney cup nonstop on the webcast. 150 motos so it was tiny and the usual few guys are their in my class. Woulda been nice to dice it with em but next time around :) Aight 10-4 over n out enjoy the pics yeeeee

No comments: