Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Exodus Stuff

Exodus is slowly rolling forward still :)


Pegs Last week I got a set of sample pegs in the mail and started testing those out. The set I am rocking are some crazy plastic stuff that bounces really high and they are alot of fun off your bike let alone on your bike haha. Anyway things are looking good for them right now 4in. long and 1 1/2 across, so they are smaller then a pleg which I think is too big and looks odd. They have less flex than the plegs Ive ridden and the odd thing is I designed mine to have no hardware, so itll be good to see if I end up having to use something inside or not. Im gonna sample another narrower set @ 1 3/8" across and see if those work well because Ive always like small pegs :)

Fork is on its way as well and Im really excited because the co. knocked out the sample from idea to cad drawing to real physical sample in like 3weeks which shows me they aint messin around. Weight should be between 26-32 ounces for the final version and like always Ill shave what I can when I get the sample in and get it all dialed up. It will be multi use designed for race/trails/park whatever you toss at it. I should have it in about a week.


Bars are waiting on a few paint scuffs on some white sets and then they will be shipping as well! Really glad to have those coming because thatll be the first real product and Ill know if things are going to catch on or fizzle out really quick, cant say im nervous about it more excited than anything :) Stickers have been ordered and Im waiting on those to arrive and still trying to get the final layout for the info card I wanna toss on them.


Knee is gettin better but it isnt rushing LOL

No comments: