Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lancaster Ca, Race

MUD! Geez louise man saturday was going great until mother nature let it flood on us. I was bummed I mudded to a 4th in the cruiser main after looking good 1st round with the win so I was kinda thinkin 4th was weak. Foot down in every turn just had fun with the amount of mud and snapped a shot of my bike after the 1 lap. haha shitty. Sunday brought sun and luckily for me a win after some last turn kamakazi dives. I was psyked and my mom got a big trophy so alls well. Hung out with the crew this weekend Lisa was rad as always, Tina was my new addition to the cool kid list and I had a good time chattin it up with her shes legit and were pretty much buddies now, Brad crashed our hotel, Rio Frio dipped to Mexico to celebrate coming out of the closet, and Arturo and Mikey Gunz were all kicking back this weekend. I got history with most of them cats so it was chill all weekend good times in good company. I got a pic in the local paper in Lancaster which was cool and I laughed about :) Really awesome trip was cold at times and the rain didnt make it the best but the company was top notch! Thanks to all the crew and lets do it again ASAP.






1 comment:

Esther said...

Most of your pictures didn't work!