Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exodus Fork in the works...

As I have previously stated- when im hurt the only good thing that comes out of it is the Exodus project gets handled with a bit more attention. Sample has been confirmed and is in the process of being built up and shipped to me to see if all is well. Weight should be between 30-33 ounces, expect some small changes with the top cap and itll be fairly similar to 90% of the forks out on the market because it seems everyone has a basic fork out, I just took the time to make sure mine was light enough to actually function. It should be light enough to race on and not feel like a tank and its right in tune with an Odyssey race fork as far weight and thats what I rock on my park bike. Like I said if the sample goes well I may shave an ounce here or there, but details were a must before anything else. Stay tuned as it moves forward! Business cards also arrived so check the pic of that as well :)

1 comment:

NorCalGirl said...

BILLIONS ARE IN THE FUTURE FOR YOU!!!