Monday, October 27, 2008

Vegas again...


Haha so this round of Vegas wasnt as great as interbike weekend but was a ton of fun anyway. I got there on friday morning and we went ahead and checked into our first hotel next to the track. Everyone showered and got ready for practice at Nellis, like I said this hotel was only a few blocks from the track so we dubbed it the "jock" room, because if you were serious about results and wanted a good nights sleep then this spot was definitely for you haha. Practice was cool I stopped and picked up a heating pad/icepack, ace bandage, and ibuprofen to try and get my knee moving good so I can make a race happen saturday or sunday... total came out to $7.77 so I knew gambling was going to be good to me :)

Everyone hated the track I saw it 3 weeks earlier so I knew it sucked but everyone else was bummed. Oh well. Partied, lost a bunch of money and helped Vegas keep the lights going just a little longer.

Our *Gucci* room was way too rad for a porr guy like myself. Flat screens 2 of everything like 3000 sq. ft. it was plain silly, the pool had sand around it for that matter! It was Bananas and Im psyked Steph hooked it up pretty cheap. *Gucci* what can ya say?

Saturday races went well my knee was still way stiff so I sat out and cheered my boys on. Alan shut down Elite Open and bought me lunch with Leveques money! haha suckafishes thought they were gonna beat Alan when he has gate 1 in the main adn a cell phone bill to pay? Yo ass is trippin. Not only did he win but he made it a point to cut off Arnaud Du Bois who woulda been an Olympian but some drama shafted him. Alans my boy and we roll together so I was psyked for him. Got back to the *Gucci* estate and got ready to dip out for the nightly gambling...
Roulette smoked me, slots, poker, the whole 9 yards I could not win to save my soul! Met up with the boys who had the bar on lock. Patron shots when I walked up and I knew these fools were in for a long or really short night haha. Met quite a few different people so shout out Mark the bartender that races with us, Azil from LA, It was my first chill session with Doug E Fresh and he lived up to the hype, Carla and Christian were both rad and fuckin Carla took all of our money from roulette. Me Alan and Fresh decided were gonna pool our cash and go $150 on red- we roll black why the hell did we choose red? Lost it. Carla rolls right behind us plays for like 5 minutes and upps her stack by like $120bucks so I was like you have my money give it back haha. Stayed at Mandalay till like 5,6am and then headed back to the *Gucci* estate just in time to get clothes and get cleaned up for the track at 8am. Good times for sure and things were so solid where did I go wrong? the room had some drama- Roybal was gonna toss a bike 7 stories but decided to piss in Fowlers helmet instead. Funny but nassssstttttyyyyyy. Haha Sunday everyone who at the bar is draggin a$$. Fresh crashes first round and calls it a day, Roybal only rides the main event and balls up pretty badly, Rob wasnt feeling it and didnt even show up. Haha these goons wanna run up a few hundred at the bar and then not even get to work when it comes time for the riding? haha Drove home good ol I-5 and can you believe all the little boony redneck towns out there? Barstow haha who the hell would end up in that shithole? Be glad im from the YAY AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pics to be posted very soon! Stay tuned

1 comment:

Esther said...

I thought you stay with Candice when you go to Vegas??